Data use policy :
Information technology and civil liberties
Optional nature of data supply :
Internet users are free to provide personal information about themselves. The provision of personal information is not essential for navigation on the site.
Data required for registration :
On the other hand, registration on this website implies the collection by MOCICA of a certain amount of personal information concerning Internet users. Users who do not wish to provide the necessary registration information will not be able to access the members-only platform.
Compliance with the purpose of collecting personal data :
The personal data collected are subject to computer treatment and are exclusively for the use of MOCICA.
The data collected is necessary for the smooth administration of the website and for MOCICA to fulfil its contractual obligations.
These data are kept by MOCICA in this sole role. MOCICA agrees not to use them for any other purpose, nor to transfer them to third parties, except with the express consent of the users or in cases stipulated by law. The personal data collected is not transferred abroad.
Read more about cookies
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make the user experience more efficient.
The law states that we may only store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site.
For all other types of cookies, we need your permission.
Ce site utilise différents types de cookies. Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on our pages.
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
Static cookies :
Statistical cookies help MOCICA, through the collection and communication of information in an anonymous manner, to understand how visitors interact with the website.
Marketing cookies: (Not used on www.mocica.org or app.mocica.org )
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors through websites. The aim is to display ads that are relevant and interesting to the individual user and therefore more valuable to third party publishers and advertisers.
The purpose of these cookies may also be to identify you and/or to obtain your contact details, in particular from third parties, with a view to reactivating them for you, i.e. for canvassing operations aimed at you by various means of communication (postal mail, email or telemarketing for example).
What data is collected on our site?
The MOCICA website exclusively collects e-mails from Internet users for its Newsletter as well as Necessary or Static cookies.
What data is collected on the application?
The application collects Necessary or Static cookies. The information collected on the registration form is recorded in a file used by MOCICA to enable members of the same commune to locate each other and create assemblies, to send notifications, newsletters and general information related to the Great Project. The legal basis for the processing is consent.
The data collected will be communicated to the following recipients only:
– The member’s full address is not provided under any circumstances.
– The commune and the first name will be visible if the member is only registered (and does not belong to any assembly).
– The email address is never communicated but allows you to receive messages from the members of your assembly, notifications and newsletters.
– The telephone number (not obligatory) is only communicated to the spokespersons of the assemblies in which the member has registered.
– Members’ email addresses will allow MOCICA to send them emails and notifications.
If you unsubscribe, all data will be deleted.
The data is kept for 5 years and renewed tacitly or until unsubscribed or requested by the member concerned.
Right of access, rectification and opposition :
The details of all Internet users registered on this site are saved and kept in secure conditions, using current technical means, in compliance with the provisions of the French Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978.
You can access your data, rectify it, request its deletion or exercise your right to limit the processing of your data. You may withdraw your consent to the processing of your data at any time. You can also object to the processing of your data. You can also exercise your right to data portability.
Visit cnil.fr for more information on your rights.
To exercise these rights or if you have any questions about the processing of your data under this scheme, please contact: contact (A@robase) mocica.org
If you believe, after having contacted us, that your “Data Protection” rights have not been respected, you may submit a complaint to the CNIL.
Your details will not be passed on to other organisations and will remain for the exclusive use of MOCICA.
Intellectual property :
MOCICA undertakes to respect intellectual property rights.
We endeavour to publish reliable information but are not responsible for the consequences of using the content of the site or for any errors it may contain.
The MOCICA website offersfor information purposes, links to external sites. We are not responsible for the content of these sites or the opinions expressed therein. If you have a problem with one of these links, please inform us via the contact form
All illustrations published on the MOCICA website are subject to copyright and may not be reproduced without permission.
You are authorized to :
Share — copy, distribute and communicate the material by any means and in any format. .
The Offeror may not withdraw the permissions granted by the license as long as you are enforcing the terms of this license.
According to the following conditions:
- Attribution — You must credit the Work, include a link to the license, and indicate whether any modifications have been made to the Work. You must indicate this information by all reasonable means, without suggesting that the Offeror endorses you or the manner in which you have used its Work.
- No Commercial Use — You may not make any commercial use of this Work, or any portion of the materials comprising it.
No modifications-In the event that you remix, transform, or create from the material comprising the original Work, you may not distribute or make available the modified Work without the prior permission of MOCICA.
- No additional restrictions — You may not enforce any legal requirements or technical measures that would legally restrict others from using the Work under the conditions described in the license.
- You are not obliged to respect the license for elements or material belonging to the public domain or in case the use you wish to make is covered by an exception.
- No guarantees are given. The license may not give you all the necessary permissions for your use. For example, certain rights such as moral rights, personal data rights and image rights may limit your use.